Rate saved, Thank!
1.8 (4 votes)
Description of TERMINATOR GENISYS: REVOLUTION
The year is 2028 and humanity is on the brink of extinction. Help John Connor in the war to save the human race in the official game of the new movie Terminator Genisys. Escape from the Skynet prison camp and fight the machines in this action-packed sci-fi shooter!
EXPLOSIVE THIRD-PERSON SHOOTER
• Choose from hundreds of missions!
• Battle your way through stunningly-rendered, post-apocalyptic locations
• Use your tactical prowess against a wide range of deadly enemies
• Easy-to-use, responsive mobile controls
ADVANCED CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPONRY
• Amass a wide variety of present-day and futuristic weapons
• Switch between Shotguns, Assault Rifles, and Sniper Rifles and take control of the battlefield
• Level up your weapons with High Explosives, Depleted Uranium, Plasma, and Electrical munitions
• Use Rockets, Grenades, and EMPs against the enemy
RISE THROUGH THE RANKS
• Join the Resistance and get promoted to higher ranks
• Fight alongside key Resistance members from the film
• Immersive storyline written by world-renowned sci-fi writer Dan Abnett
High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!
See Terminator Genisys in Theatres this July. www.terminatormovie.com.
© 2015 Terminator Genisys: Revolution, owned by Skydance Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2015 Terminator Genisys, owned by Skydance Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Software and game design © 2015 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
Terminator® Genisys™ is a trademark of StudioCanal S.A. All rights reserved. SKYDANCE PRODUCTIONS® and the Skydance logo are the registered trade marks or trademarks of Skydance Productions, LLC in the United States and other jurisdictions. All rights reserved. GLU and the “g-Man” logo are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the United States and/or in other jurisdictions.
Terminator Genisys: Revolution is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items.
FOLLOW US at
Share this Game
Also from Glu
Sorry, your review is too short !