Rate saved, Thank!
4 (1 votes)
Description of ADR - БГ
Application with exam questions for certification for a driver carrying dangerous goods under the international agreement ADR. Questions are mandatory subjects of main course:
1. General requirements governing the carriage of dangerous goods.
2. Main types of hazards.
3. Information on environmental protection in control of transfer of waste.
4. Preventive and safety measures appropriate to the different types of hazards.
5. What to do after an accident (first aid, road safety, basic knowledge about the use of protective equipment, etc.).
6. marking, labeling, signs and signaling with orange signs.
7. What should be done and what should not make the driver of the transport of dangerous goods.
8. Aim and method of operation of technical equipment on vehicles.
9. Prohibitions on mixed loading in the same vehicle or container.
10. Precautions must be taken during loading and unloading of dangerous goods.
11. General information concerning civil liability.
12. Information multimodal (combined) transport operations.
13. Handling and storage packages.
Also included are a list of dangerous substances licensed companies in Bulgaria to train drivers and safety advisers.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !