Rate saved, Thank!
3.5 (1 votes)
Description of Risicoscan ouderenzorg
With the App RisicoScan can care workers in elderly care easily and quickly identify health risks in the elderly. The app gives suggestions for follow-up actions and practical advice to improve care.
This app for risk identification, developed by the Kennisplein Provide Better, for health care workers in nursing homes, and home care workers.
Is there a risk?
With the app you answered five questions for health: malnutrition, medication errors, mouth problems, skin injury, incontinence, depression and falls. Thereafter, the app whether there is an increased risk, and whether there might also be other health risks, then you can check immediately. For example, a risk of malnutrition, can also lead to faster skin injury or falls.
Print the result
The results of the Risk Scan can care worker from the app as a pdf to itself mail, print, and add it to the file or care plan of life of the client.
The five advantages of the App RisicoScan
• With this app you can easily identify risks with your smartphone or tablet, close the client.
• The shortlist is risk identification faster.
• The app identifies relationships between different risks
• The results and follow-up actions can be in PDF form to mail yourself. This Pdf simply add to the care plan. In this way, the app encourages work methodically.
• The time you save with this you can use to reduce risks in practice. This app gives you this practical advice.
At Kennisplein Provide Better is an explanation of the app RisicoScan FAQ. You'll also find extensive information on Screening.
Kennisplein Provide Better
The app is based on the Basic Checklist Safe Care Care for Better. The app was developed by the knowledge square Provide Better, a joint initiative of ActiZ, Vilans, V & VN and ZonMw.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !