Rate saved, Thank!
3 (29 votes)
Description of Google Camera
Never miss a moment with Google Camera's responsive and easy-to-use design. Google Camera uses the power of your smartphone with features like HDR+, Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama and Photo Sphere to create stunning photographic effects.
• Easy Interface - Capture photos and video easily with Google Camera's beautiful and intuitive Material Design interface
• Lens Blur - Control the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye images with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Take photos from a distance by tapping on your Android Wear device
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory