Rate saved, Thank!
2.3 (7 votes)
Description of Parchís
The Parcheesi is a Spanish board game of the Cross and Circle family. It is an adaptation of the Indian game Parchisi ...
- You can save / load the game.
- You can play against friends and / or CPU (same device)
- You can vary the speed of the dice and chips.
- Option for automatic movements.
- Statistics show the progress of each player, dice thrown, chips meals ...
- Score based on progress, no releases since, meal tabs, etc ...
- Option to display the destination of the chips.
- Zoom / Full Screen.
- Selection of board to 3,4,5 or 6 players.
- Variations of the game.
- Play as a team (with the possibility to move tabs also jug of our team).
- Set the number of chips to play (1-8).
- View network connections and full network access: to display advertising.
- Check vibration: to roll the dice by shaking the device.
- Try to access protected storage: avoid problems reading the SD boards.
For those of you difficulty you use additional boards or for convenience, you can use the application 'Parcheesi Boards' to install easily. Remember that you can modify and play with your personalized dashboard.
Clarifications to the comments:
★ Why are there different difficulties? Does the die should not ALWAYS draw numbers at random?
The difficulty level has nothing to do with how to generate the values of the dice. The die is cast the same for all players and all use the same IA.
The IA is a succession of situations, as one is satisfied, the CPU decides to move the tab.
Before moving the record, depending on the difficulty, the CPU decides whether the case of IA. CPU * AI will ignore 50% of the CPU times and 75% **. If not, look at the following scenario and consider whether it will ignore or not. That is, the intelligence of the CPU is set depending on whether you more or less if the IA, not whether to take out a certain given value.
★ The CPU shows the numbers you need to kill.
The AI tries to move the pieces so that you have more chances to kill enemies and / or is less threatened by them.
Activating the Cheat option you can see the dice to be launched in the following turns. The CPU can not take the appropriate dice to kill since they do not know what record will move.
★ The CPU always kills if you're within range.
You can see that is not true in the statistics. In the "Odds eat chips" right percentages tell us how many times than a player / CPU has had someone shot killed. If true, that percentage would be 100%.
★ The dice are not random. When loading a game launches were repeated.
Internally the dice are rolled for the next 5 turns if we activate the Cheat option and must be shown. Saved when recording or minimize the game, so that when loading a game the next 5 pitches are repeated. Not that the releases are set a priori to favor the machine.
★ Nevertheless I still think he cheats.
Use the "Cheat: use sets of dice Preset" option. Thus, before the start of the game are randomly generated dice that will get each player. You can change the series by pressing a button. After establishing which player to use every color you see is not generated based on the established players.
So you can not have doubts that the game shows you enefician dice in every situation because they are pre-defined. Remember to disable this option or attract new series to prevent recurrence given each game.
Share this Game
Also from Àlex C.M.
Sorry, your review is too short !