Rate saved, Thank!
3.5 (1 votes)
Description of Exercise Calorie Calculator
Do you burn more calories by jogging or riding an exercise bike?
How many calories do you burn doing your general household work.
This exercise calorie calculator will calculate the calories burned in over 200 exercises and activities.
To use the calculator you simply input your weight and the exercise duration. You can then search from over 200 exercises and activities to see the calories burned.
Additionally, you can sum the calories burned in a number of exercises or keep a running total of the calories you have burned in your exercises throughout the day.
The tool presents the calories burned in either calories or kilojoules and draws its exercise list from the 2011 compendium of physical activities. This is the leading scientific resource for calculating the calories burned across a wide range of exercises.
*** Exercise Calorie Calculator is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap ***
* Calculate the calories burned in over 200 exercises by simply entering your weight and the exercise duration.
* An exercise search function makes finding the right exercises in the list easy.
* See each of the exercises' MET value. This is how many calories an exercise burns compared to the calories you would burn at rest.
* Full information on how the calculator performs its calculations is provided.
* All results are presented in either calories or kilojoules.
* Inputs are in either Metric or US units (lbs or kg).
* Add exercises from the results to a list of running totals and see the total calories burned across a number of activities.
* Your totals list is saved between application launches so you can use it to keep a running total of exercises throughout the day.
* The list of exercises draws from the leading scientific resource for calculating the calories burned across a wide range of exercises (the 2011 compendium of physical activities).
The only thing you have to lose is your weight. Download this app now to start getting your weight under control and develop the understanding you need of how various exercises contribute to your calorie counting goals.