Rate saved, Thank!
3.3 (1 votes)
Description of Simple Text Reader - Text to Speech (by TTSReader)
TTSReader's goal is to be a super easy to use app that reads out loud written content for people who like to listen. For people who like to read while having their eyes and hands free. Reads out loud plain text, text files and web pages. Uses iOS's natural sounding voices.
To start simply tap the 'Play' button. That's it.
1) Editable text
2) Import web pages
3) Shows images
4) Multiple languages and voices
5) Set reading speed
6) Tap anywhere to set reading location
7) Caches & bookmarks reading location in the most recent 5 documents, so you can continue listening where previously stopped, for up to 5 files.
8) Accepts shared text from any other app.
9) Accepts shared web page urls from your browser.
10) Internal browser to search and play web pages.
11) Import text files from device storage.
12) Highlights and follows the sentence currently being read, so you can follow easily along.
Contact us - we'd love to hear from you. Shoot us an email to [email protected] or visit the main menu to find our feedback form.
Tap the top pencil icon to edit the text.
Tap the top flag icon to select the language to read and tap 'done - select voice' to switch between different voices (eg male/female) within that language.
Tap the other buttons to learn what they do.
You can share any text and website with TTSReader, directly from any browser or editor. On any app actually - you can simply tap 'share', then select TTSReader from the list. TTSReader will immediately import the text or web you shared with it - so it is a super convenient way to listen to any text on any other app on your device.
Types of content it can handle
Plain text inserted and edited by the user
Text and html files from device
Text shared with TTSReader from other apps by select & share
Web pages opened directly on TTSReader
Web pages shared with TTSReader from any browsers
Images within websites
Share this App
Also from WellSource - Empowering You
Sorry, your review is too short !