Rate saved, Thank!
4.3 (1 votes)
Description of Network Explorer: a Wi-Fi network discovery tool
Network Explorer is an easy-to-use and comprehensive network scanning and reporting utility. Among the features provided are:
1. Wi-Fi networks scanning (including a dynamic signal strength graph)
2. Wi-Fi devices scanner (including a port scanning function)
3. Bonjour services discovery
4. Wi-Fi Direct devices discovery
5. Bluetooth devices scanning
6. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) devices scanning
Please note that this app requests location permissions because it is possible to determine a user's location based on proximity to publicly available Wi-Fi networks. Any app that provides network scanning functions like this one will also require location permissions. This is a requirement enforced by Google. Network Explorer does not attempt to actually determine, save or transmit the user's location even when the location permission is given.