Rate saved, Thank!
4.5 (1 votes)
Description of Pixel Mines
From the Original Creators of 'World of Mines',
Team Cogoo presents another minesweeper fun with Pixel Art.
Players may play 250+ minesweeper levels with many different shapes.
Beware, it's very addictive.
For Players who
- Love the classic minesweeper on PC
- Love brain teaser games
- Love killing time playing free games
- Look for games that you can take all the time you want
- Look for a short daiy game
- Love to play with Colors
- Love to play with their kids
Core Concept of Pixel Mines
We wanted players to bring a treasure hunting experience to our player.
We also wanted to play around with cut colors and pixel art.
We also wanted to keep the game very very simple.
Available Pixel Arts that you can uncover by playing minesweeper in Pixel Mines.
(Please leave us a review of the pixels you want us to include on our next update)
- Happy face
- Wicked Snow White
- Endangered Animals
- Cursor the Virus Hunter & Many more.
- Many pixels to play
- Players may choose a level to play
- Easy to control
- The ultimate brain teaser puzzle
- Great time killer
- Pinch to Zoom Controls
- Vertical play
- Solve puzzles
- Best, smoothest, fastest interface of any Minesweeper game
- First tap luck, test your brain and minesweeper luck
- Flag Mode: Turn on flag mode to mark tiles you think are bombs quickly
- Variety of map sizes and shapes
- Daily map update
- Very Addictive
HOW TO PLAY
The objective of the game is to clear a map containing hidden “mines” or bombs without detonating any of them, with help from clues about the number or neighboring mines in each field. The game is played by revealing squares of the grid by touching each square. If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. If no mine is revealed, a digit is instead displayed in the square, indicating how many adjacent squares contains mines. If no mines are adjacent, the square becomes blank, and all adjacent squares will be recursively revealed. The player uses this information to deduce the contents of other squares, and may either safely reveal each square or mark the square as containing a mine. After clearing all the mines, colored pixel images would be revealed. Play simple mine game and collect pixel images. You would love it!
If you love the game and care to provide feedback, please join our Facebook group and share you thoughts on future improvements.
Share this Game
Also from Cogoo Inc.
Sorry, your review is too short !