Rate saved, Thank!
4.5 (1 votes)
Description of Kardia - Deep Breathing Relaxation
Do you feel stressed, anxious or unfocused? Do you have trouble falling asleep? A simple deep breathing exercise can help you in a few minutes.
Let Kardia guide your breath with sounds and the smooth movement of the sphere. Feel your body and mind relax, and your heart rate vary in harmony with your breath. This powerful and simple exercise is accessible to everyone, including kids.
Here is what users say:
"Very good app. Really! And I've tested several of them. Congratulations!" François
"Very useful to practice cardiac coherence wherever you are. Very simple to use." Magali
"Super app that helps me everyday Olivier
- Stress relief
- Calm down anxiety attacks
- Cardiac coherence
- Sleep aid: fight insomnia by focusing on deep breathing
- Meditation sessions and sophrology exercises
- Concentration improvement
- Breathing rate between 1 and 15 cycles/min, adapted to a wide range of breathing exercices, including cardiac coherence and deep breathing
- Inhalation/exhalation ratio setting
- Target mode: automatically slow down or speed up the breathing rate during the session, to help you calm down, fall asleep, or get ready to go
- Advanced mode: set inhalation and exhalation durations with 0.1s precision
- Exercise duration between 1 minute and 1 hour.
- Usable without looking at the screen thanks to guiding sounds and vibrations
- No ads
During ten days, try those exclusive features for free:
- Large choice of high quality relaxing sounds
- End session sound
- Colors setting
- Visual breathing cues
- Customized vibrations
Unlock all those features with a single in-app purchase.
HRV, paced breathing and cardiac coherence
With Kardia, you can practice heart rate variability (HRV) training through paced breathing. By breathing at a specific rate, around 5.5 cycles/min, your HRV increases and becomes regular. This state is known as cardiac coherence, or cardio-respiratory coherence. Scientific studies have demonstrated that it has beneficial effects on stress and anxiety level, blood pressure, depression and sleep.
The best breathing rate is different for everyone. With Kardia, you can set very precisely the exercise frequency, so you will just need a few tries to find out the value that gives you the best results.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !