Rate saved, Thank!
3.5 (1 votes)
Description of Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant
TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED MEDITATION & SLEEP SUPPORT
The free Muse Meditation app can be used alone or in conjunction with all Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband devices - available at https://choosemuse.com.
Take the guesswork out of your meditation practice with real-time feedback. While you meditate, your Muse device will translate your brain activity into the guiding sounds of weather through real-time feedback to help you find focused calm. Busy mind? You’ll hear stormy weather. Calm mind? You’ll be able to calm the weather in real-time.
After your Muse session, you’ll get a graph showing you the amount of time spent in calm, active, and neutral states. Muse makes it easy and fun to stay on track with post meditation reports, challenges, and rewards.
Subscribers gain access to over 300 guided meditations from renowned meditation instructors including collections like sleep, performance, stress and more. When you use your Muse device, you’ll get a report on how your brain, heart, and body did during each guided meditation.
* Real-time Feedback: Muse 2 & Muse S users get real-time feedback on brain, heart, body and breath activity during meditation
* Sleep Support: Muse S users get access to responsive Go-To-Sleep content for personalized sleep support including Go-to-Sleep Journeys
* Challenges and Rewards: Stay motivated with our Muse challenges, weekly goals and reminders
* Track & Measure Progress with easy to understand results and analytics
* Apple Health App: Sync your meditation minutes to your Apple Health app
* All non-subscribers who have a device can access all biofeedback meditations (Mind, Heart, Breath, Body) without a subscription
PAID SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES:
* 300+ Meditations on popular topics like sleep, focus, performance, stress and more
* 20+ Meditation Teachers for a wide variety of expert guidance
* Guided Meditation Post-reporting on brain activity, heart rate, and movement data when you use a Muse device
* New meditations released every month
* No headband required, ENG content only
IN THE NEWS:
New York Times
"It's the gift of a sound mind."
“…an EEG device that teaches us non-Buddhists to attain focused serenity."
Wall Street Journal Europe
"This is the stuff of the future."
"Muse is a powerful tool to help your meditation practice whether you're a novice or experienced."
"The world just got a little bit better."
VISIT US: http://www.choosemuse.com
FOLLOW US: IG: @choosemuse // Twitter: @ChooseMuse
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/choosemuse
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !