Rate saved, Thank!
0 (0 votes)
Description of Minilobes - Huset
Minilobes need help learning new words, understanding what goes together and learning where to find different objects! Go exploring with Minilobes in “The House”. MiniLobes also need your help to pass the mini games. When you have passed all the levels and learned to understand enough words, you will eventually get the house to sparkle. In MiniLobes - The House you learn new words and practice your language understanding.
MiniLobes - The house contains:
- Explore: A house where you can explore the objects of the various rooms. The different rooms are the bedroom, the living room, the hall, the bathroom, the kitchen, the garden and the garage.
- Explore: There are about 100 different items to press in the different rooms together. Each object has 4 different illustrations. Each item is presented with narrative voice, text and illustration. Most objects are presented with one or one in front of the name of the object if it is not plural. There are illustrations that represent nouns.
- Game mode: When you press the “play symbol” in the upper left corner, the play mode is activated. Here you can play four mini games together with MiniLobes. The various mini-games are called "Guess what!", "Sort!", "What does it all belong to?" and "Mission!" Each mini-game has an exercise section and 20 rounds of play. Each game round consists of 5 tasks to be cleared. You need to be entitled to at least 3 out of 5 tasks in the first 10 game rounds and 4 out of 5 in the next 5 game rounds (levels 11-15) as well as 5 out of 5 in the last 5 rounds to advance in the game.
- Game mode: The mini-game "Guess what!" is about learning to recognize words.
- Game mode: The mini game "Sort!" is based on categorizing the various objects from the different rooms of the house. Sometimes questions arise based on the fact that certain objects are found in several rooms, this we think invites you to dialogue with the child.
- Game mode: The mini-game "What's in it?" is about understanding what belongs together on the basis of identical objects, similar objects, number, color, pattern and function.
- Game mode: The mini-game "Mission!" is aimed at helping MiniLobes to solve various assignments to apply the knowledge they have learned from recognizing objects and where they can be expected to be searched in the various rooms of the house.
- Storytelling that guides children in a playful way.
- Child friendly interface and nice illustrations.
- The figures MiniLobes
- No third party advertising
- No purchases inside the app
- Intended for children aged 3-6 years
- Further information on the content can be found on our website www.minilobes.se
Visit us: www.minilobes.se
Like us: facebook.com/gominilobes/
Follow us: instagram.com/minilobes
Share this Game
Also from Liifle AB
Sorry, your review is too short !