Rate saved, Thank!
3.8 (1 votes)
Description of LoMag Barcode Scanner 2 Excel stock inventory data
A completely free barcode scanner enabling you to save data to Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV, JSON, XML. You can change your phone into a data collector without any limitations to the amount of collected codes, completely free of charge. An application useful for inventory-making and other logistic processes at the warehouse. The output file may be quickly sent via e-mail or saved to SD card / Onedrive / Dropbox / Google drive or other cloud storage
App also enable to browse / edit / delete data.
You can create and manage many files with data, continue to edit them later.
All files can be backup or restore into 1 file, moved to other phone.
Many configuration options:
- blocking duplicate codes
- sum up number of the same codes
- automatic scanning of subsequent codes
- scaling photos in an Excel file
The barcode reader supports the following code formats:
- codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
- industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
- 2D codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
The most important functions of the application:
- Continuous scanning of successive barcodes with quantity 1
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity from keybord
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity and price
- Scanning of barcode and
Support of many data sets, which may be named and browsed. Data sets may be saved in Microsoft Excel format compatible with version 97 and newer. The app allows you to send files via e-mail or save them on an SD card.
There is also a possibility of continuing the scanning in the selected data set.
The Excel files created by LoMag barcode scanner are fully compatible with LoMag Inventory Management.
Basing on the files, you can create the following documents in LoMag:
- GRN (Goods Received Note), e.g. delivery of a given item to the warehouse;
- GIN (Goods Issued Note), e.g. sale of an item;
- GRN correction (Return to supplier), e.g. return of a faulty batch of items;
- GIN correction (Return from customer), e.g. return from a customer as a result of a claim;
- Stock level correction note, e.g. loss of item at the warehouse;
- Interbranch Transfer e.g. transfer of a part of a given stock to another building:
- Discount document (Change in the item’s value), e.g. a decrease in prices resulting in a drop in the value of a given item;
- Internal GRN (Internal Goods Received Note), e.g. reception of an item of own production;
- Internal GIN, e.g. issuance of a given item to an employee;
- Inventory sheet, which forms a basis for inventory-making
- Inventory of the whole warehouse
- Opening Balance, i.e. the initial stock level upon the commencement of operations with the program.
To perform the scan, your device needs to be equipped with a camera with autofocus function.
The barcode scanner used in the app operates on ZXing library.
Share this App
Also from Longint
Sorry, your review is too short !