Rate saved, Thank!
4.3 (1 votes)
Description of Photo Metadata Remover – Clear Exif Metadata
Help protect your privacy by removing Exif metadata from photos before uploading/sharing them.
Easily remove Exif metadata from your photos that get added to them when you take them, such as:
• Camera/phone brand,
• Camera/phone model,
• GPS location (if enabled),
• Date and time the photo was taken,
• Lens brand/model/ (depends on your device),
• Light source,
• Exposure time,
• ISO speed,
• Focal length,
• Flash mode,
• Software name that processed the photo,
• Subject distance (depends on your device),
• And many more!
You won't be sharing unnecessary details (within your photos) with others anymore.
Social media services can't collect metadata from your uploaded photos to build an advertising profile of you anymore.
• Simple & easy to use,
• Supports many Exif tags,
• Batch process photos inside a folder,
• Option to create metadata-free copies of photos, or remove metadata directly from the original photos,
• Help protect your privacy,
• No bloat/unnecessary features,
• No unnecessary permissions,
Want to view photos metadata too?
You can view metadata of photos with our other app, Photo Metadata Viewer, also available on Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=apps.syrupy.metadataviewer
Share this App
Also from Syrupy
Sorry, your review is too short !