Rate saved, Thank!
3 (1 votes)
Description of Cummins Guidanz
Cummins Guidanz™ is a new suite of genuine service products, features and capabilities available from Cummins. Visit https://www.cummins.com/parts-and-service/digital-products-and-services/guidanz to learn more about Guidanz.
The Guidanz mobile app helps you speed up the repair process and improve customer uptime. Among the features are the following:
• Equipment and device dataplate information
• Prioritized Cummins fault codes and descriptions
• Ability to share any information in the app via email
• Route Parameter Manager diagnosis, repair and update functionality
• Read industry standard J1939 fault codes for all connected devices
• English, Spanish, and French language support –
Cummins certified service providers who subscribe to the Immediate Assessment feature of Guidanz also have access to:
• Prioritized faults and the top three most likely root causes
• Estimated service times
• A history of recently retrieved information, faults, and analysis right on your phone
• The ability to turn assessments into Guidanz Job Orders to track the equipment throughout the service event
To use Guidanz you will need a Cummins INLINE™ datalink adapter. Simply plug either the INLINE 7 or the new INLINE mini wireless adapter into the J1939 connector on the vehicle or equipment, and then connect to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth®. For more information or to purchase adapters, visit https://www.cummins.com/parts-and-service/digital-products-and-services/inline
Some features will require a functioning Internet connection at the time of service.
Stay tuned for additional updates as Cummins works to provide you a simple, user-friendly, guided workflow. You will be able to seamlessly share critical information about servicing Cummins engines and related equipment across multiple platforms, and with your whole service team.
Share this App
Also from Cummins Inc
Sorry, your review is too short !