Rate saved, Thank!
4.3 (1 votes)
Description of Autovelox!
Photo Enforced! Italian leader in applications for real-time detection offers its best technology ever.
-> 1 The most downloaded app in its class <-
Database workstations updated automatically every 2 weeks !!!
▶ Speed Cameras informs you in real time the presence of:
○ safety camera
○ Mobile Speed
○ Traffic lights controlled
○ NEW Celeritas - system for detecting the average speed
○ NEW Vergilius - recently introduced system for detecting the average speed
○ Danger zones
Whenever you approach a location detection, "Safety Camera!" will alert you by telling you the distance from the station and the speed limit is detected on that. If your speed is higher than allowed (in the case of Tutor, Celeritas and Vergilius is also referred to the average speed) the warning will be more insistent.
▶ Available functions:
○ Frequent updates and free
○ Calculation of average speed
○ Automatic reset average speed at Tutor, Celeritas and Vergilius
○ Operation without the need for internet connection
○ Reporting stations only on your journey
○ Recognition direction for Tutor, Celeritas and Vergilius
○ Display mode Map
○ Background to use the application screen off or in conjunction with a navigation
○ Visual warning - the screen will start flashing in case of exceeding the speed limit
○ Audible Warning
○ Notice voice - a voice will tell you all the details on the location you are about to reach
○ Smart battery management to maximize the autonomy of your phone
○ Ability to confirm or deny the accuracy of reports
○ Ability to insert new workstations in real time
* Real-time reports (Social Safety Camera!) ATTENZIONE❗ 'Speed Cameras!' is the most widespread in Italy because of high quality and free. Only a broadcast so high guarantees a greater quantity and quality of real-time alerts (Social Autovelox!). AND YOU DO NOT PAY MORE '*
If you need assistance or want to give us some advice ➞ write to [email protected]
Autoblog ▶ ◀ The application works very well and signals well in advance the presence of controls on speed, allowing the driver to slow down gently and to adapt to the speed limits.