Rate saved, Thank!
4.3 (1 votes)
Description of Fake-Call Me Free - Xmas Santa
Get out of awkward situations by giving yourself a fake-call.
- Time-limited update for Christmas! Use the bundled in-call Santa Claus voice to have Santa speak to callee during fake call(Press "menu" key, tap settings, then select Santa from bundled voice setting).
- Special USA presidential election time-limited update: Have Barack obama, Mitt Romney call you for voting support( when you are waiting inline to vote)
- Scare your friends with scheduled fake-calls of evils, devils talking. Like a scripted soundboard, the conversation is scripted to scare your friends like the end of the world is happening!
- The in-call voices can be setup via the setting screen under "menu".
Fake Call Me rescues you from awkward situations like boring meeting, conversation, dates.
* The app is called FCM once it's installed. BACK BUTTON ENDS CALL.
* Spoof, prank, get an excuse to get out of any situation
* Specify caller name & number
* Customize incoming fake calls's ringtone & vibration setting
* In-call voice for your fake-call(your fake-caller is actually talking on the phone)
* Schedule a fake call at a specific time
* Use this app as an alarm as you can use fake-call yourself with your desired ringtone at the desired time
Be sure to check out Fake-Call Me Pro with the following features:
* shortcut to trigger a fake call(via guesture on home screen)
* choose a contact from phone's contacts, so the contact's photo and ringtone are used for the fake-call
* More in-call voice audio files are included
* Choose your own audio as in-call voice
* add fake calls to phone's call log.
* schedule multiple fake calls
* If your phone runs Android 2.2 or above: install the app to SD-card if SD-card is available; allow moving the app to SD-card. Note that if while you copy files between SD-card and your computer, the app cannot be run.
The app asks for coarse(network-based) location permission as the app may display location-relavant ads. The permission only provides your rough location based on cell tower and wifi information. It DOESN'T give out your GPS location. It also askes for permission to use bluetooth as the permission is required for playing back audio.
There's no way for us to respond to your comments on Andorid Market. Please report any problem to support [email protected] mobileappbuilder.com. If the fake call screens don't look like the real ones, let us know as we want to support as many devices as possible.