Rate saved, Thank!
3.8 (1 votes)
Description of L'école à la maison
Set of 60 educational games (25 and 35 free in the paid version) for children 3 to 8 years to discover or control letters, numbers, words, calculations, dates, and some exercises geography, History ...
In each theme type exercises choice in a list, dictation, puzzle, writing, cloze and ranking are proposed.
Each exercise offers several levels to adapt to the level of each child (baby super star).
The exercises are designed to be made autonomously by children, but also and especially as a medium of sharing between the child and his parents.
NB: for a good quality dictation, we recommend the installation of IVONA voices from the Android Market (French Céline for voice and Amy for voice). Must then declare IVONA time that default engine (Android does not use what you select in the list, it always uses the default engine set in the phone settings Settings> Voice input & output> Text to Speech> Engine by default). Thank you not to comment on the voice if you do not follow this advice!
All proposals for new exercises are welcome.
Educational objectives of the module "Letters":
1. recognize and write cursive (handwritten) and printed in uppercase or lowercase.
2. namely classify letters in alphabetical order
3. to recognize the sounds of letters and phonemes
Educational objectives of the module "Figures"
1. recognize and write numbers
2. namely classify numbers from smallest to largest
3. to recognize the sound of figures and numbers (dictation digits)
4. how to write numbers in words
5. to read a roman numeral
Educational objectives of the module "Words":
1. know how to write words
2. ie find the missing letters of a word
3. namely classify words respecting alphabetical order
4. how to write the words tools
5. whether a word is masculine or feminine
6. ie break a word into syllables oral
7. know hear a sound in a word
8. ie find the first letter of a word
9. provide information and combine
10. how to use the right word (or her that his or are ...)
Educational objectives of the module "Calculations"
1. know how to add small numbers
2. ie find the missing numbers in addition
3. ie counting notes and coins
4. ie the multiplication of numbers
Educational objectives of the module "Dates"
1. to recognize the names of days, months and seasons
2. namely classify days in the order of weeks, months in the order of years
3. to read the time on a watch with hands
4. how to write the days, months and seasons
5. know how to interpret tomorrow before yesterday in 5 days
6. know the number for one day or date (October 10 =)
Educational objectives of the module "English"
1. recognize the sounds figures, numbers, letters and colors.
2. recognize the days, months and seasons
3. how to write numbers, days, months and seasons
4. know the names of the animals and forms
5. know some basic words
Learning Objectives include:
1. classify the pieces of a puzzle
2. recognizing colors
3. recognize its left and right
4. recognize shapes and animals
5. classify objects by family
6. know the flags and capitals of major countries
Illustrations of creatures hairs were generously provided by [email protected]