Rate saved, Thank!
4.5 (1 votes)
Description of Ocarina
Play the ocarina like you would in Zelda from the Nintendo 64!
The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• You can enable or disable song recognition (so you can play freely).
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime (or choose a custom one!)
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
• Deku pipes
• Goron Drums
• Zora Guitar
• Sheik's Harp (BETA, some songs available).
Languages in the app:
• French (Cynthia Soukhavong)
• Italian (Leonardo Zorzi)
• Japanese (Vincent)
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
Share this App
Also from Leugim Starwind
Sorry, your review is too short !