Rate saved, Thank!
3.8 (1 votes)
Description of Celebrity Writers Beard Salon
- Open your own hair cutting and shaving spa for famous writers.
- Trim and shave each man's beard so it's neat and fresh.
- Give them a complete makeover so they're as handsome as can be!
Shave and a haircut, real clean! Help some of the world's best and most handsome writers get a makeover they'll never forget with Famous Writers Shaving Salon. Guys sometimes need a little help to look cool, and your spa is the perfect place for them to go to get a clean face and a brand new look. Bring them in covered in stubble and frowns, send them home looking cool and handsome with a clean shaven face and perfect hair. It's makeovers, beard style!
Handsome writers need a little help to look their best, but that's why your makeover spa is here! Bring each of the six famous writers inside for a good clean face hair shave, one at a time. Sit them down and start trimming that fur with your snippers, Shape it so it looks cool, then get the shaving creme and razor to buzz it down to stubble.
They walk in with an unruly beard, but they walk out with a clean face, shaved hair, and a cool new makeover. So handsome, and it's all because of you! Cut the hair of six famous writers in your very own makeover salon and spa. Dye their beards if you like, dress them up in handsome clothes, then send them back out to do their thing!
- Trim the beards of six famous writers
- Make each one look handsome with a hair style and trim.
- Shave their faces for that perfect, clean, cool look.
How to Play:
- Pick a famous writer to give a makeover to.
- Bring them into your spa and start trimming their beard.
- Complete the shave for a cool, handsome makeover style!
[[ You can find out more with our social media! ]]
Join our fanpage on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Care-Inc/202760293257853
Or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Baby_CareInc
Come see more on our website: http://www.babycareinc.net
Share this Game
Also from Baby Care Inc
Sorry, your review is too short !