Rate saved, Thank!
4.3 (1 votes)
Description of HexDefense Free
★★ Featured on the front page of the Android Market! ★★
Navigate challenging levels, building and upgrading towers to create mazes that leave enemy creeps marching to their death! With explosive OpenGL-based graphics and 3D stereo sound, HexDefense brings the arcade intensity of tower defense to Android like never before. Watch creeps explode and rockets fly across the hexagonal playing field as you defend your home tile against wave after wave of attackers. The game is fast and intense–easy to play, but very tough to master!
This is the free version of HexDefense with five different levels. Grab the full version for thirty-five unique and action-packed levels.
- Classic 'Open Field' Tower Defense Gameplay
- Stunning Graphics, Particle Effects and Animations
- Fast, Arcade Action
- Seven Types of Creeps, Including Four Boss Creeps with Special Powers!
- Five Types of Towers with Four Upgrade Levels Each (You get 5 on levels 20+)
- High quality 3D Sound and Background Music
- Auto-saves Game if You Press Home or Receive a Call
- Easy to Play, Very Tough to Master!
** HexDefense was designed to show off the outrageously powerful graphics chipsets in newer Android phones. If you have an older phone, the game may be laggy or even unplayable! You can lower the graphics quality by pressing the menu button from the app's home screen and unchecking "Intense Graphics" in the settings. Please don't rate the game poorly if it doesn't work on an older phone like the Hero! **
Note: HexDefense does not work on the Motorola Atrix. We're trying to find out why – stay tuned
★★ Be sure to check out levels 20-35, which feature creep teleporters and the lightning tower! ★★
Share this Game
Sorry, your review is too short !