Rate saved, Thank!
4 (1 votes)
Description of Pedometer 2.0
Program counts calories, distance, speed, average speed, time in motion, takes all sorts of graphics and split table in different modes, according to body mass index and much much more ).
The program allows you to:
- Graphic display of pace and speed
- Keep a diary of your movements
- Makes graphic analysis and keep statistics of your workouts
- To keep the data in your body: height and weight to accurately count calories
- Record your steps
- Consider the number of calories
- Measure your speed
- Display distance
and much more
The program can operate in three modes:
- Using the accelerometer program counts steps and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- Using the GPS program considers the distance and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- In the "Time" calories are considered over time, depending on the type of exercise.
Before use, you must calibrate the instrument and enter your weight, height and stride length for proper counting calories.
List of types of exercises will expand.
Write to us about the problem, all defects will be corrected.
For all the remarks and suggestions, please contact us on the email, all letters will be considered.