Rate saved, Thank!
4.3 (1 votes)
Description of 30 Day Plank Challenge FREE
**Do you want to get stronger, toned abs? Do you want to strengthen your back and shoulder muscles? See the results in just 30 days. Take up the 30 Day Plank Challenge with our app for FREE!**
• Train at home. No gym equipment required!
• Challenge tracker to keep track of your progress.
• Video instructions for all the workouts with step by step guide.
• Daily reminder alarm so that you never miss a single day of the challenge.
• Share your progress with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email and more!
• Stay motivated and connected with others on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
• All the videos are included in the application. No Internet connection required.
30 Day Plank Challenge is a simple 30 day workout plan. You do a number of exercises each day. There are rest days to make sure you get proper recovery time. The intensity of the exercise increases slowly and by the end of this 30 days of workout plan, you will definitely feel fitter and stronger. This workout plan is suitable for both men and women.
Just install this app and follow the routine daily. Our reminder will automatically remind you to workout daily. Rest days will help your muscles recover. Tick off the days you have completed to keep track of your challenge progress. Don't cheat! It's as simple as that.
You can also track your progress and share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email and more!
• Twitter: @workoutc9
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1nzk6Jy
for regular updates on the upcoming challenges and to meet other people taking up the workout challenges.
Check out our other apps:
• 30 Day Ab Challenge FREE: http://t.co/rH7Fj0vg6S
• 30 Day Arm Challenge FREE: http://bit.ly/1rDkCLN
• 30 Day Butt Challenge FREE: http://bit.ly/1pNRnrx
Please feel free to give us feedback through the review system. 30 Day Plank Challenge can only get better with your help. Before you give us a bad review, please email us at [email protected] and let us know what we can be doing better.