Rate saved, Thank!
3.8 (1 votes)
Description of DailyFinance – Stocks & News
"DailyFinance Portfolio is the easiest way to manage your investments. Sync your investment accounts and track all your stocks, funds, 401ks, and IRAs in real-time, in one fast and secure app. Powered by SigFig, a leading investment portfolio and advice platform, the app also gives you access to state-of-the-art charts and comparisons to help you evaluate your holdings and market news relevant to your portfolio. With DailyFinance Portfolio, you have valuable insight into your money.
WITH DAILYFINANCE PORTFOLIO YOU CAN:
• See all your investment accounts in one place, including your 401K and IRA.
• Track your stocks, mutual funds and ETFs in real-time.
• Sync with 70+ brokerages including TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, E*Trade, and Vanguard.
• Use beautiful charts to check your performance, allocation, risk and more.
• Read market news and commentary from over 500 sources, customized to you based on your holdings.
• Compare your performance to every major index and even peers.
TRACK ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS ACROSS WEB & MOBILE
DailyFinance Portfolio automatically pulls your investments into a single dashboard, giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF and option you own, online at http://www.dailyfinance.com/portfolios or on your phone through this app. DailyFinance Portfolio is complete with extra feature, like interactive charts and stock market news, which help you stay on top of your portfolio performance.
YOUR DATA STAYS SAFE & SECURE
• The app uses the same level of protection as banks - 256-bit SSL encryption.
• Your portfolio is safeguarded behind a unique PIN.
• Sensitive information (like account numbers) remains unidentifiable.
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT*
Ameriprise Financial, Charles Schwab, Edward Jones, ETrade, Janus, Merrill Lynch, OptionsXpress, Scottrade, Sharebuilder, TD Ameritrade, Thinkorswim, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Vanguard, Wachovia, Zecco, and many more.
*Note: DailyFinance Portfolio does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time.