Rate saved, Thank!
3.5 (1 votes)
Description of TV Link
Control your Samsung Smart TV like never before with TV Link!
TV Link allows you to control your Samsung Smart TV / Smart Bluray player from your smartphone or tablet by
using the corresponding TV Link app available on the Samsung Smart Hub. Please install and run the
TV Link app on your Smart TV / Bluray player before connecting with the android client.
Whether viewing live TV listings, surfing the net with the integrated web browser,
listing and playing content from your USB connected devices, streaming media from local network devices,
or playing video from YouTube, TV Link offers a feature rich and efficient means to control your Smart TV.
- View TV listings and control TV functions
- Surf the web with ease using the integrated web browser
- Cloud streaming from Dropbox and OneDrive
- Stream Video, Audio, and Music from your device to your TV
- Browse and play media from USB devices connected to your TV
- Search for and play videos from YouTube and Vimeo
- Browse and play media from local network sources (DLNA)
- See the world with Google Maps and Street View
- Create and play Slideshows
- Stream pictures from your devices camera to the TV
* TV controls not supported on Bluray players
* Currently only 2012 & 2013 model Samsung devices are supported, work is under way to expand support to all Samsung Smart TV's / Bluray players.
For current and future device support information, support enquiries,
and an app permissions break down please visit http://www.cdevsoftware.com/