Rate saved, Thank!
1.8 (6 votes)
Description of KALNIRNAY 2016
The KALNIRNAY Group is known all over the world as India’s premier almanac publisher. Since its inception in 1973, the group has emerged as the No. 1 and most authentic almanac publisher, providing up-to-date information about India’s festivals, auspicious days and culture of all religions. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulation (India), it is the World’s Largest Selling Publication with a circulation of 1, 81, 87,168 copies.
Kalnirnay is a calmanac for solar as well as veidic lunar events. It shows lunar dates and year along, with regular dates and year. Events are shown in a local language.
Currently Kalnirnay is available in Marathi, English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannad and Gujarati languages. Kalnirnay for other languages will be coming soon.
For any feedback or suggestions, please write it to [email protected]
Important Features of Kalnirnay are :
1) Detail information about lunar events.
2) View of Monthly Bhavishya, Panchang and Auspicious days for marriage.
3) Facility to set reminders for events of interest.
4) Ability to take notes and set reminders for the notes.
5) View of monthly events grouped by categories.
Application supports following features :
3) Important Dates
This section includes the following sections,
a) All Events - This section includes events for all the religions.
b) Indian Holidays - This section includes list for Government declared holidays in India.
c) Indian Festivals - Includes all the Festivals observed mainly in India.
d) Western Holidays - This section includes list of Holidays observed in Western Countries.
e) Next Year Events - This section includes list of events of upcoming year.
f) Sankashti - This section shows the details of Sankashti in every month.In important dates section we can also set reminder for each event.
4) Reminder. This is a list of user reminders set for notes as well as events. There are 3 sections :
‘Past’ section shows reminders for past events.
‘Today’ shows reminders due to be shown on current day including any advance warnings.
‘Upcoming’ shows reminders set for even dates in future but does not include advance warnings.
5) Personal List. This section shows list of personal notes by month. Multiple notes can be added for a day using “Set Reminder” button on this screen. A reminder can be set for a note by clicking ‘Set Reminder’.
a) Reminder Settings - User can set reminders for different events as well as notes.
b) Events to Remind - Events to remind screen shows types of events like Purnima, Sankashti, Gurupushya etc. These types represent group of similar events which repeat throughout the year.
Share this App
Also from Kalnirnay
Sorry, your review is too short !