Rate saved, Thank!
3.8 (6 votes)
Description of ininal Wallet
New ininal Wallet! Add your card and view your balance and expenses. It’s Free!
Why to use ininal Wallet?
• To view ininal card balance and card transactions without a password.
• To create new account and add your ininal card into your account.
• To be informed about new ininal campaigns, discounts and announcements.
• To find where to reload money into your card.
• To send money from your cards to other ininal cards.
• To create virtual cards to use them at online stores.
How to use ininal Wallet?
• Open the app. Create a new ininal account with “Register” if you do not have one.
• Log in with the same e-mail and password to the ininal wallet application if you have created an account before.
• Enter the application. If you have added an ininal card before, cards and their balances will be automatically shown. If not, you can add one by using “Add card” option.
• Branches: Migros, Migros Jet, Tansaş, PTT branches, YaySat Stores
• ATM’s: ING ATM and PTT ATM’s,
• Web: You can also deposit your money with EFT.
What are the prices for Ininal Cards?
• Purchase a physical card: 5 TL*
• Virtual ininal card: Free!
• Monthly Fixed Fee : 1 TL**
• Reloading Fee: Migros, Migros Jet and Tansaş, YaySat Stores - 2 TL,
• Reloading Fee: PTT, PTT ATM’s - 1% of deposited money is deducted from the account,
• Reloading Fee: ING ATM: Free
* Purchase price of a card can be different in terms of purchase channels.
** If the card has no balance, monthly fixed fee will not be taken from cards. In other words, card balance cannot drop to below zero. When money is loaded into cards, only the fee for the month that money is loaded is taken, not for the past months’ fixed fees.
Campaigns and Discounts
• Follow the ininal campaigns and discounts from “Notifications” in the application not to miss opportunities.
• To create an account and use and Ininal card, age limit is 12.
Customer Services: +90 212 331 70 67
E-mail: [email protected]
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !