Rate saved, Thank!
3 (2 votes)
Description of Sites in VR
Virtual tours (also for VR goggles) of landmarks from Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Morocco, Kuwait, Yemen, Macedonia, Holland, Belgium and France. Examine the marvels of Islamic architecture, visit mosques, tombs, palaces of sultans, museums, inns, baths, castles, towers, old houses, squares, parks, nature, religious sites, ancient cities, space and other places with more than a thousand 360 degree panoramic images in high quality. Go up the Eiffel tower, go inside the Egyptian Pyramids and even visit Mars! You will feel as if you are there...
Viewer presets for: Google Cardboard (version 1 and 2), Gear VR, DCSVR (I Am Cardboard), Homido (mini), Ant VR, Go4D C1-Glass, Small Mojing, Wearality Sky, Durovis Dive 5, Baofeng Storm II, ColorCross VR, Nibiru/Soyan/..., Geeach and Ritech 3D.
Also Google Cardboard QR codes can be used to set a viewer.
If there is no preset or a QR code, or you simply want to improve the perceived quality, you can use the unique VR settings option. You can make corrections on the eye separation, vertical center, screen to lens distance, barrel distortion, chromatic aberration and field of view.
Note on "Gear VR": You have to pull up the USB connector and clamp the phone underneath. Don't connect the USB port as that would automatically switch the phone to the Oculus menu.
- Move your mobile device around and see the environment as if you were holding a camera.
- You can use your fingers to pan around or zoom in- and out.
- Tap the screen to see the hotspots (if any). Tapping the hotspots will move you to that location.
- To prevent screen rotation keep your finger on the screen while turning the device.
- When in VR mode in a place, look down to exit.
- When in VR mode, if the scene is turning by itself, leave the device on the table for about 30 seconds. This will trigger auto-calibration of the gyroscope sensor.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !