Rate saved, Thank!
4.5 (3 votes)
Description of ABC KIDS iview
Welcome to ABC KIDS iview
ABC KIDS iview is a video on demand app for preschoolers brought to you by the ABC. Watch ABC KIDS shows when and where you want in a trusted online environment. ABC KIDS iview content is free and advertising free.
- Quality Programs: ABC KIDS is the home to many trusted and loved programs, carefully selected to educate and entertain Australian children.
- Child Focussed Design: ABC KIDS iview gives children the confidence to independently control their own viewing.
- Grown Ups Section: Parents can actively be involved in their children’s viewing and access parent information.
- Filter Shows: Toggle specific shows ON or OFF. Shows turned OFF will not appear in the app.
- Timer: Activate the Timer to control the length of individual viewing sessions
- Automatic Favourites: Favourite shows that are watched most often will automatically move to the first page of the app – making them easier to find for children.
- Watch via Wifi or 3G/4G.
This version of ABC KIDS iview is designed for devices running Android 4.2 and above. These devices have been tested to provide an acceptable level of app performance and stability:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
- Nexus 7
- Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy S4 & S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 5
Watching ABC KIDS iview on any Android device is metered regardless of your ISP. Due to rights restrictions, ABC KIDS iview is geo-blocked to Australia.
Important: Data consumption.
Please note: you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges. The amount you are charged for watching video over mobile data (3G, 4G) depends on several things:
- How much data your mobile phone company allows you to download each month at no extra cost (your quota)
- How much data you've already downloaded in that month, and how much of your quota remains
- How much your mobile phone company charges you when you download more than your monthly quota
If you have a small monthly quota, or have used almost all of your monthly quota, watching video over a mobile data (3G, 4G) connection could be expensive. For more information about data consumption in relation to streaming video, please visit the iview FAQs or the Help & Feedback section within the app. Do check your quota with your mobile phone company, and monitor your usage. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota. It is possible to disable 3G/4G in your device within your device Settings.
Share this App
Also from Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Sorry, your review is too short !