Rate saved, Thank!
4.5 (1 votes)
Description of Аудио сказки для детей
Audio book includes a collection of Russian folk tales. Pearls of Russian, Ukrainian, Kazakh and Belarusian folklore.
The magnificent collection of the best fairy tales, told by a talented actress will reveal the extraordinary and diverse world of miracles and magic, meet kind and sympathetic characters and their opposites, and gently teach practical wisdom. These tales, of course, take one of the first places in your home collection.
- Masha and the Bear
- The wolf and the seven Young goats
- Bubble, straw and bast
- Chanterelle with skalochkoy
- Bunny and Liska
- Smart granddaughter
- The Fox and the Thrush
- Speckled Hen
Tale - a genre of literary creation:
Fairy tale folk - epic genre written and oral folklore: verbal prose story about fictional events in the folklore of various nations. View narrative, mainly prosaic folklore (fairy-tale prose), which includes works of different genres, the texts of which are based on fiction. Fairy folk resists "reliable" folklore narration (fairy-tale prose) (see. Myth epic, historical songs, spiritual poetry, legend, demonological stories, tale, legend, true stories).
Literary Tale - epic genre: fiction-oriented work is closely associated with folk tales, but, in contrast, belongs to a particular author, not until the publication of the existed in oral form and not having options. Literary folk tale or mimics (literary fairy tale, written in the national poetic style) or create a didactic work (see. Didactic literature) based nefolklornyh stories. Folk tale historically precede literary.
Properties collection for Android
- Lullaby tales for kids
- Assistant to the parents and grandparents in lulling children
- Audio fairy develops the child's imagination
- It helps children to understand the world through a fairy tale
- Helping kids to learn new Russian words
- Audio book teaches babies kindness and justice
- Lulls not only children but also adults
- Lullabies for children
- Andersen's fairy tales, the Brothers Grimm, Tolstoy, Pushkin
- A collection of fairy tales for children Audi
- Bedtime stories free
- Tales of Russian writers
- Audio poetry Corneille Chukovsky
- Audio in Russian fable is offline
- Children's songs Soviet times
- Audio tales with pictures
- Audio fairy tale by Charles Perrault
- Songs for Children
- Songs from the children's cartoon
Audiobook - artistic or cognitive work, usually well-read person (eg, a professional actor), or a group, and any audio recorded on the carrier. Audiobooks can be considered a form of auditions (radio show).
Share this App
Also from remind4u2
Sorry, your review is too short !