Rate saved, Thank!
3.3 (1 votes)
Description of DNT OBD2 Bluetooth
Note: The app is only compatible with the Bluetooth OBD2 DNT!
OBD2 car diagnostic with your smartphone: reading car fault memory, show fuel consumption, coolant temperature and more live readings.
Receives your smartphone via Bluetooth direct access to the OBD2 interface of the vehicle and is thus extended to the onboard computer. In addition to the monitoring of key engine parameters, the diagnostic interface also provides information for the simple determination of faulty units and sensors.
- Insert the Bluetooth adapter into the OBD2 port on your vehicle and start the starter
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone / tablet
- Start the app
- Go to the "Settings" menu
- Press the right arrow in the "pairing"
- Search to start for "dnt OBD2" and enter the code 1234 to the pairing
- Now start the app settings to connect to the smartphone
- If the connection is now up, all 3 Sysmbole the main menu in blue (Adapters, mobile phone, car)
Android system 2.1 or above 2.1
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !