Rate saved, Thank!
2.3 (66 votes)
Description of Canon Camera Connect
<* Customers using EOS Remote and CameraWindow>
When using Camera Connect, after installing onto the device that will use Camera Connect, carry out settings on the camera and the device one more time. Refer to the camera instruction manual for the detailed setting method.
* The setting method is the same as that of EOS Remote and CameraWindow.
Canon Camera Connect is a free application which enables users to transfer images shot with Canon digital cameras (see below for compatible models) to Android devices via Wi-Fi and share these images in simple steps.
-This application provides the following features:
1) Connect the camera directly to the device (set the camera as a simplified access point) or join an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
2) Browse and save images stored in your camera using your Android device.
3) Remote shooting with Android device operation.
4) Support for NFC equipped device
5) Acquire location information and add it to images on the camera
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
PowerShot G3 X / SX530 HS / SX 710 HS / SX 610 HS / G7 X / SX60 HS / N2 / G1 X Mark II / SX700 HS / SX600 HS / N100,
PowerShot ELPH 350 HS / 340 HS,
IXUS 275 HS / 265 HS
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3]
EOS 70D(W), EOS 6D(WG/W), EOS M2(W)
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4]
EOS REBEL T6s/EOS 760D, EOS REBEL T6i/EOS 750D, EOS M3
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 5]
PowerShot G16 / S120 / S200 / SX510 HS / SX280 HS / N / A3500 IS / A3550 IS / S110,
PowerShot ELPH 330 HS / 130 IS / 120 IS,
IXUS 255 HS / 140 / 135 / 245 HS
[Supporting features: 2]
PowerShot ELPH 530 HS / 320 HS,
IXUS 510 HS / 240 HS
*Connection is possible only by joining an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
Android 2.3.3-2.3.7/4.0-4.4/5.0-5.1 (Tablets: 4.0-4.4/5.0-5.1)
*Devices without GPS cannot use the location information adding function.
Compatible File Types:
-JPEG (photos), MP4 (video) and MOV (video) files shot with the above compatible models.
* CR2 images will be resized to an optimal size for your device depending on the camera used.
* MOV files shot with EOS cameras cannot be saved.
[Add location information (Only compatible models)]
-JPEG (photos), CR2, MP4 (video) and MOV (video) files shot with the above compatible models.
- If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
- The images include your personal information. Therefore be careful when posting images online where many others can view them.
-This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
*Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
Share this App
Also from Canon Inc.
Sorry, your review is too short !