Rate saved, Thank!
3,3 (1 votes)
This app only hide apps from the list of recently opened apps! Won't hide an app on launcher or settings
How it worked
Create a widget for your Launcher or execute apps directly from hide app
- worked without any permissions
- worked without root
- if an app is already shown in the list of recently opened apps, you should first close it. Then execute it again.
- starting with Android version 4.2.2 and higher the app is shown during its run
- if your widget style is not updated, try to change the orientation or restart your launcher
- some launcher can hide app in drawer
- Kik Messenger (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kik.android) thx @ david
- TouchWiz (for Samsung devices) thx @ Seiji
- if you like this app, try the other version with shortcut instead of widgets
- you can create a tasker shell
Sorry, your review is too short !