Rate saved, Thank!
3,5 (1 votes)
Description of Painter Mobile
With the power of Painter Mobile 2.0, you can paint whenever and wherever inspiration strikes. Explore the updated interface for Material Design to get started, and streamline your workflow in one of three ways: photo paint, trace or start from scratch. Apply an array of layer blend modes, such as Multiply, Screen, Overlay, Soft Light or Darken, to achieve the exact look you want. Find the perfect painting tool within each brush pack, designed and organized for all types of artists to seamlessly blend and mix. Output your paintings as traditional art, print them for a gallery, transform photos into paintings with the new photo paint mode, or even share using Samsung’s PEN.UP service. Get a faster way to paint on the go with Painter Mobile 2.0.
• Access familiar tools, including: Paint, Blend, Eyedropper, Paint Bucket, Eraser and Crop
• Streamlined workflows: Photo paint, Trace, or start from scratch
• Take advantage of Horizontal, Vertical and Kaleidoscope symmetry
• Work with up to 15* layers
• Import photos from a gallery, camera or Google Images search
• Save as JPEG and send documents to Corel Painter on the desktop (Upgrade to Full and also save to PNG or export all your layers as individual images)
• Work quickly using two finger canvas rotation
• Map functions to hardware keys or common gestures (long press and double-tap)
• Use your finger to blend, navigate the canvas or select a color while you paint with your stylus
• Use brush sets designed for artists
• Blend and mix colors naturally with any brush
• Experience life-like painting with pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
• Work with a non-obtrusive interface for optimal drawing space
• Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices
*Not available on some devices
Thanks to Ivan McKinnon, Terri Cooper, Manuel Mendoza Reyes, Jeffrey Hebert, Emmanel Charon, Sathish B.R., Regina W, massimo, and Tiriasu for permitting us to use their amazing artwork.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !