Rate saved, Thank!
4.3 (1 votes)
Description of Pressure Monitor - Sensors
Want to get the latest current air pressure of your surroundings?
Want to get the current elevation, sea depth & altitude levels of your surroundings?
Want to calculate & convert common pressure units into hPa, kPa, Pa, mbar, bar, psi, at, atm, Torr or mmHg easily?
Pressure Monitor is a very useful, simple app which helps people get the current air pressure levels of your surroundings even if your mobile phone/tablet do not have a barometer/air pressure sensor.
In addition, Pressure Monitor also helps users get your current geographic information such as elevation, altitude, longitude and latitude easily too.
MAIN FEATURES / WHY USE PRESSURE MONITOR:
* NO PRESSURE SENSOR NEEDED: Pressure Monitor helps users get the latest air pressure readings of your surroundings even if your mobile phone/tablet do not have a barometer/air pressure sensor, by analyzing your mobile device sensors, GPS, surroundings and environmental parameters
* COMPREHENSIVE PRESSURE ANALYSIS: Besides getting the air pressure at mean sea level, users can also get the current elevation & the air pressure at current altitude/elevation easily too
* HIGHLY CONVENIENT PRESSURE CALCULATOR: Calculate & convert common pressure units into hPa, kPa, Pa, mbar, bar, psi, at, atm, Torr, mmHg, etc easily for any of your work/study/personal assignments
* USE LOW SYSTEM RESOURCE: Simple app which uses very low system resources to prevent draining your battery
* MORE ACCURATE READINGS: Even if your mobile device is not one of the few specific models which comes with a built-in barometer/air pressure sensor (such as Samsung Galaxy S7), this app will be able to allow users to provide custom info to compute a more accurate overall assessment of your surroundings' air pressure levels
* VERY USEFUL WHEN TRAVELING/HIKING: Get highly useful air pressure & elevation readings to help you get a better gauge of your surroundings when you are traveling/embarking on hiking trips on hills, mountains and places of elevated heights
* ABLE TO MEASURE PRESSURE ON TALL BUILDINGS: Measure the exact current air pressure on any tall buildings or man-made structures
* INCREASED RELIABILITY: For mobile devices which comes with a built-in barometer/air pressure sensor, this app is particularly useful in calculating current elevation/altitude at areas & locations where GPS data are not very accurate due to technical/environmental constraints
* MULTIPLE PRESSURE UNITS SUPPORTED: Convert your air pressure readings to hPa, kPa, Pa, mbar, bar, psi, at, atm, Torr or mmHg easily
* GET AUDIBLE WARNING NOTIFICATIONS: When your surroundings' air pressure levels is (1) too low, (2) too high
* REALTIME MONITORING: Monitor your surrounding air pressure, elevation & altitude levels today, and stay safe by being aware of your surroundings!
* 100% FREE-OF-CHARGE
- As we hope to provide the best useful apps for our users, should you encounter any problems with our app, please feel free to email us at [email protected] for technical assistance before rating us and giving your feedback on Google Play. We sincerely look forward to help solve your problems and make sure you have a good experience with us.
- Please note that your air pressure/altitude readings is highly dependent on the current capabilities and conditions of your mobile phone/tablet sensors & components, hence if you find the readings inaccurate, it most probably means there might be a hardware issue such as sensor damage due to dropping the phone/tablet or degradation due to device overheat/wear and tear.
Pressure Monitor is developed by CyanClub, which is a leading Singapore IT firm and is a partner of Addge Pte Ltd (http://www.addge.com).
Should you experience any problems with our app, please feel free to email us as follows.
Technical Support: [email protected]
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !