Rate saved, Thank!
4.8 (2 votes)
Description of Inside Out Thought Bubbles
From the creators of Frozen Free Fall and Where’s My Water?, Disney Games brings you this one-of-a-kind bubble-shooter based on the newest Disney•Pixar film, Inside Out!
Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it’s no exception for Riley. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her Emotions — Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. The Emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley’s mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. Join Riley's Emotions on a journey to match and sort memory bubbles, as you travel through unique locations inspired by the film — Family Island, Dream Productions, Boy Band Island, Imagination Land and more. Play this bubble shooter that twists the puzzle genre inside out!
• SHOOT & MATCH memory bubbles for each emotion
• UNLOCK characters as you explore over 200 levels, each with a challenging new puzzle
• UNLEASH POWER-UPS unique to each Emotion - Create a sunburst with Joy, let the rain pour with Sadness, light a fireball with Anger, repel matching memories with Disgust, and enjoy the frantic fun with Fear!
• CONNECT to Facebook to save your progress across devices, gift and receive free lives, and see you how you stack up against your friends!
• CHALLENGE yourself with 4 different game types
• OVERCOME obstacles like Brain Freezes and jump ahead using boosters like Brain Storms!
• IMMERSE yourself in the world of the film through stunning 3D animation and gameplay featuring voice actors from the film!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies