Rate saved, Thank!
3.8 (1 votes)
Description of GCSE Chemistry
One of the most comprehensive self assessment revision apps for GCSE Chemistry. Written by passionate teachers, developed by a team dedicated to transforming GCSE revision
- Choose core or additional of the AQA, Edexcel or OCR 21st Century Science exam boards
- 1000s of original, syllabus specific questions
- Detailed explanations to further understanding
- Hundreds of illustrated diagrams, graphs & experiments
- Choose to repeat difficult questions or select new questions at random
- Watch your knowledge improve using inbuilt progress reports
- Share your results with friends on Twitter & Facebook
- Gain insight into the layout of your exams through direct links to past papers & mark schemes
An engaging, interactive and effective revision app. Try sample topics for free and purchase additional content for a small, one off fee.
We aim to consolidate knowledge, further understanding and boost confidence in the lead up to exams.Use this app anytime, anywhere in preparation for your GCSEs. Once downloaded, you can use it offline - simply select your syllabus, level and the topics appropriate to you, test your knowledge and find where you need to fill the gaps in your learning.
Revision Buddies apps now connect with teacher dashboards. Set assignments and run class based contests! See our website for more details.
Get in touch to discuss getting your whole class on board with Revision Buddies apps.
Topics (for full details please see our website www.revisionbuddies.com)
- Fundamental Ideas in Chemistry
- Limestone and Building Materials
- Metals and their Uses
- Crude Oil and Fuels
- Other Useful Substances from Crude Oil
- Plant Oils and their Uses
- Changes in the Earth and Atmosphere
- The Earth’s Sea and Atmosphere
- Materials from the Earth
- Obtaining and Using Metals
OCR 21st Century Science:
- Air Quality
- Material Choices
- Chemicals in our Lives
- Ionic Bonding, Ionic Lattices and their Properties
- Covalent Bonding, Molecules and Giant Structures
- Metallic Bonding, Polymers and Nanoscience
- Atomic Structure and Analysing Substances
- Quantitative Chemistry
- Rates of Reaction, Energy Transfer in Reactions
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table
- Ionic Compounds and Separation Techniques
- Groups in the Periodic Table
- Covalent Compounds and Separation Techniques
- Chemical Reactions
- Quantitative Chemistry
OCR 21st Century Science
- Chemical Patterns
- Chemicals of the Natural Environment
- Chemical Synthesis
All content has been written & supplied to the highest standard by qualified key stage 4 science teachers. Meticulous efforts have been made to ensure that each topic is relevant to the requirements of the associated Core or Additional course of the AQA, Edexcel & OCR 21st Century Science exam boards
All content is owned by and copyright material of Revision Buddies Ltd.
Share this App
Also from Revision Buddies
Sorry, your review is too short !