Rate saved, Thank!
4.5 (1 votes)
Description of DIRLogBook - dive log book
DIRLogBook is a dive log book and dive site atlas, designed for divers of all skill levels, regardless of the style they dive. It is intended to be simple and easy to use, while offering many useful features.
Your data is safely stored on a free account at www.dirlogbook.com. At the same time, the application can work offline, so you don't need Internet connection to view your logs or log new dives. This is especially useful abroad or in places with poor network coverage.
Currently, you can log:
- date and time,
- dive site with the possibility of choosing it from database or creating your own,
- maximum and average depth,
- total, bottom and decompression times with the possibility of defining dive decompression profile,
- water temperature and visibility,
- air temperature and weather conditions,
- tanks and gases used during the dive with the possibility of saving starting and ending pressure,
All the data, except for date and dive site, are optional, so you're not forced to fill any data you don't want to or you simply don't have.
The atlas is built upon dive sites created by the users.
Please report any issues and suggestions to [email protected] Keep in mind that this application is still in early stage of development and does not support all the features of the www.dirlogbook.com website.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !