Rate saved, Thank!
3.3 (1 votes)
Description of OBD2 Boost
OBD2 Boost app works with the ELM327 Bluetooth adapter to display all the engine ECU information.
Great to use as a second dashboard screen as it displays custom Speed and RPM screens.
Displays the current ECU sensor data, including:
* Engine RPM
* Calculated Load Value
* Coolant Temperature
* Fuel System Status
* Vehicle Speed
* Short Term Fuel Trim
* Long Term Fuel Trim
* Intake Manifold Pressure
* Timing Advance
* Intake Air Temperature
* Air Flow Rate
* Absolute Throttle Position
* Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
* Fuel System status
* Fuel Pressure
Support most common CAN bus protocols.
* Displays Live engine ECU values.
* Share engine ECU values.
* Logs ECU requests and Responses.
* MPH or km/h.
* Temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
* Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
If you want to use this app make sure you already have a ELM327 Bluetooth adapter available to buy on ebay for 10-15 dollars.
Displays live OBDII or OBD2 data.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !