Rate saved, Thank!
3.5 (1 votes)
Description of 3M™ Safety & Inspection Manager
The 3M™ Inspection & Asset Management System is a safety audit and compliance management software program that saves time and creates value for safety teams as they manage their required and voluntary safety programs.
Every day, safety professionals and the workers they protect fill in millions of forms to document the issuance, related training, maintenance, and inspections of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other safety critical equipment. In addition, inspection forms are often completed to record workplace exams, behavior based safety observations, and area inspections. Paperwork like this is often mandatory for audit and compliance purposes. 3M believes that the data it captures can also be a rich source of perspective on your workplace safety, but customers tell us that it usually remains trapped in paper files, or at best might be tabulated in a monthly excel report. What a missed opportunity to get value from something you do anyway! The 3M™ Inspection & Asset Management System, part of 3M's Connected Safety product family, provides the tool to help safety managers move beyond compliance and make a step change in their safety programs.
Key features of this software include:
• Configurable in minutes to manage and track your existing safety programs
• Perform jobsite inspections and audit checks in areas with or without WiFi coverage
• Define and manage corrective actions and notifications to resolve deficiencies
• Your safety data automatically saved as you work on a secure cloud platform
• Instant access to shareable reports that print right from the screen
• Visual dashboard with clickable access to all your data at your desktop
• Flexible scheduling and alerts help ensure critical deadlines are met and compliance standards are maintained
Benefits of going digital with inspection and asset management:
• Reduce paperwork and time spent on documentation and compliance tasks
• Instant access to data and potentially valuable safety insights
• Improved visibility to equipment costs, asset inventory, and asset assignments
• Easier access to audits, which means greater assurance of compliance
Types of equipment that can be managed:
• All types of PPE - including respirators, fall protection, hearing protection, welding systems, and more
• Eye wash stations
• Safety showers
• Fire Extinguishers
• Powered industrial vehicles
• And any other equipment requiring regular safety inspections
Download the 3M™ Inspection & Asset Management System app today to make managing your safety program quick, organized and easy.
Share this App
Also from 3M Company
Sorry, your review is too short !