Rate saved, Thank!
4.5 (1 votes)
Description of Sudoku
Sudoku is a puzzle with numbers, created by an architect in the 70's. It is currently played by people from all countries. It helps you to develop your logical reasoning by filling in missing numbers on a board.
The goal of the game is to place numbers from 1 to 9 in each of the empty cells of a 9x9 grid that consists of 3x3 subgrades called regions. The puzzle contains some initial clues, which are numbers inserted into some cells, that allow a deduction of the numbers in the empty cells. Each column, row, and region can only have one number from 1 to 9. That is, you can not repeat the same number in the same row, column, or region.
Highlights of this game:
• Many difficulty levels;
• Progress is saved automatically in your phone's memory;
• Works in game mode: you have lives, help coins, time counts and points. Challenger!
• After every 3 completed boards you deserve a special board with fun figures instead of numbers.
• Highlight of selected cell;
• Highlight of equal numbers;
• Highlight of errors;
• Help: Resolve a number for you;
• Help: check the board searching for mistakes;
• Fun soundtrack;
• Designed for mobile phones and tablets;
• It does not depend on internet connection and takes up very little space on your device.
Share this Game
Also from Mobi4Hobby
Sorry, your review is too short !