Rate saved, Thank!
4.8 (1 votes)
Description of CounterSpell: MTG Life Counter for EDH
CounterSpell is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.
CounterSpell is an open source project that aims to give any Magic: The Gathering player the best possible life tracking app, with a special focus on EDH.
- Life, Commander Damage, Commander Casts, Poison Counters, Experience Counters, Storm Count, Total Man Tracker, City's Blessing, Monarch, and other counters to keep track of anything you could possibly need.
- Scroll Interaction: You can swipe over a player's name to increment or decrement their life or any other counter.
- Great battery life: the app activity is streamlined and consists in the bare minimum computational effort to make it work. It does just what you ask it to do, no background stuff (I'd be too lazy to code such things anyway!), so you can keep your phone on all night and play commander! (obviously, your screen being on is what drains your battery the most, so lower your brightness or use the dark theme if your battery is already running low).
- High Precision: You can see how much damage you're dealing while you swipe, along with the resulting life that the current amount of damage would produce and when you're sure about what you're doing, simply release the swipe for a moment to make CounterSpell confirm the edit.
- Multiple Players Damage: You can select any number of players before starting to scroll to modify their life totals, so your Pestilence friend won't drive you insane anymore.
- Commander Damage: You can easily keep track of the damage made by any player's commander to any other player (or even himself, if when needed). You can also set lifelink and infect for a specific commander to automatically handle implicit the results of commander damage.
- Complete, accurate and easy-to-read History: You can see precisely when any of the edits were made, what type of damage and how much damage was dealt.
- Ability to undo any mistake: If the undo and redo button are not enough, you can delete a single interaction made any time in the past without affecting any subsequent action.
- Playgroup management: CounterSpell saves the names of your friends, so you can quickly change playgroup at any time.
- Partner Commander Damage: You can easily split a player's commander in two partners and keep track of his two commanders damages and casts separately.
- Manual interaction: You can manually set a given number of life for a player, in that remote case you need to gain exactly 273 life and you don't want to scroll twenty times to achieve that.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !