Rate saved, Thank!
3.8 (1 votes)
Description of Counting Numbers for Toddlers
Teach preschool kids counting numbers 1 to 10 with this educational app having child-friendly interface and colorful images. Counting Numbers for Toddlers is an educational app including counting number games and basic math exercises. There are 6 different activities: Read, Write, Count, Pattern, Exercise, and Math.
In Read part, kids hear the English vocalizations of the numbers and see the images of them. We have selected teddy bear and candy images to appeal to toddlers and preschool kids. In Write part, kids try to write numbers by tracing them with their fingers. The Count part is to teach kids counting the images. Kindergarten kids try to find the right number in patterns. Before school, kids will learn four operations with math games. Moreover, there are exercises to find the largest or the smallest numbers.
Each of the games offers audible and visual pre-school education for toddlers with funny graphics and sounds. Families can use this app for their children to teach them counting numbers 1-10. It has an interactive interface can be used easily. This educational app is like a basic math game appropriate to babies, nursery children. To learn to count numbers is easy and amusing with this family game.
- Free educational games for preschool education
- 6 different games: Read, Write, Count, Pattern, Exercise, and Math
- Cute figures and teddy bear images appealing to kindergarten kids and toddlers
- English vocalization of the numbers
- Completing pattern games
- Basic math games for kids to learn four operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Preschool counting game with the numbers 1 to 10
- Interactive interface can be used easily
- Audible and visual education for toddlers
Share this Game
Also from Nar Kids
Sorry, your review is too short !