Rate saved, Thank!
3.5 (1 votes)
Description of WizPlan FREE
You are on the move, at the work site, in the field, in a bus, anywhere. You need a quick sketch? A detailed floor plan? A fancy drawing for your kid? WizPlan is your companion, your pure vector drawing friend!
Lighter than complex CAD packages, WizPlan incorporates the most frequently used CAD-like functions by means of a “smart” user interface, including diverse and easy-to-use features and functionalities. Handy for any architect, engineer, craftsman, site master. Fun for any doodler, artist, graphics designer, hobbyist. Detail in-app help is provided.
This is the free version. It includes full functionality and is ads-free, but it is mainly intended for trial and testing/familiarization purposes, as it does not allow the user to save any work. File management (save, load, etc) options are only available in the paid version (WizPlan).
Features of WizPlan FREE
- user-friendly interface, with little burden on complex tasks and easy-to-learn soft keys
- different drawing modes, straight line drawing and freehand sketching capability
- selectable snap-on grid size and color
- selectable line thickness and color
- objects can be filled with different line width/color
- color and alpha selection from menu of six standard colors or from pallet
- single-point circle drawing, with capability to transpose center and circumference
- continuous (polyline, i.e. point-to-point designated) drawing for straight lines and circles
- rectangle (includes square) drawing by diagonal
- select mode to form curves, change line color and width, trim/extend lines, move objects
- mirror (flip horizontally or vertically)
- rotate objects by 90 deg in both directions
- copy/paste, duplicate object(s)
- input (metric) dimensions via wheel widget; activate and deactivate dimensions layer
- select which dimensions you want to view (measured/unmeasured/all)
- text insertion at any point on the sketch, with or without pointer
- ability to change text color, size and position (text stays always horizontal)
- deselect function
- undo function
- pan and zoom