Rate saved, Thank!
4 (1 votes)
Description of An Unexpected Tavern
You must help Bobo and his busy staff serve the hungry denizens of Midgaard. Work your way through several amazing locations while facing extreme catering challenges as you attempt to serve “colorful” clients. With customers like nasty goblins and snarling wolves, no one ever said that life would be easy (or long) for the proprietor of An Unexpected Tavern! which takes the time-management gameplay genre into the fantasy realm.
Hire and level up stalwart companions to help you run your mobile tavern. Your heroic assistants include the sturdy dwarf Boring Larchbuckler, the pecunious elf L. Ron Half-Alien, and The Great Gandolfi, conjurer extraordinaire!
Think strategically as you upgrade Bobo's mobile tavern into a legendary brand renowned across all Midgaard. Perform well and you will attract famous customers like the annoying Begonia Satchel-Buttkins and the mysterious thief who stole Bobo’s magic ingredient!
- Challenging strategy / time management gameplay
- A lighthearted and wacky fantasy parody
- Encounter colorful fantasy staples like goblins, trolls, and giants
- Take your mobile tavern to nine awesome locations across Midgaard
- Upgrade your tavern for faster service and better rewards
- Unlock, hire and level up your heroic assistants
- Complete all quests and achievements to earn more gold and unique items
- Get visits from VIP characters and earn bonus coins!
“An Unexpected Tavern” and related materials by Basalt Games are parodies of “The Hobbit” by J. R. R. Tolkien, and of its cinematic adaptation “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”, released by New Line Cinema, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, and Wingnut Films. Basalt Games exercises the right to fair use of any relevant copyrighted works for the purposes of parody.
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **
Share this Game
/var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/post.php:318:string '45160' (length=5)