Rate saved, Thank!
4 (1 votes)
Description of Floating Browser
The Floating Browser is a classic free floating web browser software, with the basic web features, the powerful floating feature that allows you to use window concept as the browser; you can zoom in and drag windows; at the same time, it will also monitor your clipboard for quick information search, and using a notification to call a floating browser to use at any time.
If you have the web page display issue, please go to the Settings, Browser, User Agent, and select the Honeycomb.
1. Wide range support of Android platform from Android 1.5 ~ Android 4.0.3, the screen will be supported from 240x320 to 1920x1080.
2. Floating window, allowing users to change the size and location; it can support up to two ~ ten independent windows at same.(Professional Edition)
3. Tab pages, Each window has its own tab group.
4. Integrated system bookmarks.
5. Independent history feature. (Professional Edition)
6. Web page screenshot. (Professional Edition)
7. Quick search, start with the clipboard monitoring function.
8. No Advertising, Made in Taiwan, Free
1. Floating browser will consume larger amounts of memory, especially when you open more paging may cause a program error or abnormal stop.
2. Adobe Flash on some devices may not support in floating display.
If you have questions or suggestions on the software, please contact us or join our face book to report.
You can be completely free to experience the floating web browser functionality; If you want to support us, you can use Google Play in-app purchase, or Paypal to purchase the professional license key, to enable more features.
VIBRATE : When your long-click the Interface may produce vibration effects.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : download the file.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : Create the notification when you boot up.
READ_PHONE_STATE : Read your IMEI just for the calculation of the Professional Edition .
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : When using Google Maps and other software needs.
RW_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS : of course, require.
GET_TASKS : floating interface is required to obtain the current foreground window size.
漂浮瀏覽器 Floating Browser Flux