Rate saved, Thank!
3.8 (1 votes)
Description of Join the Dot game for Children
Dive in to the fun magical sea world with our new Connect the dots and work on your vocabulary and pronunciation while solving our creative dots-mystery with over twenty different cute animals that live in the water. This entirely FREE educational game is specially designed for toddlers and preschool children to help them learn new words, numbers and alphabet letters through playing with amazing illustrations of fish and sea mammals. But that's not all, we've made this game super-entertaining with adding some realistic sounds, photos, interesting facts and videos of each animal. Learning can be fun with our educational Aquatic dot-to-dot Encyclopedia.
Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O... well we have one too :) and it's filled with lots of pets and domestic animals waiting for your children to play with and learn the basics of colours, shapes, hand-eye-coordination & drawing simple traces. This dot-to-dot toy adventure will be entertaining for toddlers as well as preschool and kindergarten kids, it will teach them all sorts of educational elements like the order of alphabet letters, counting numbers, animal facts, sounds, photos and videos. The happy cow, silly sheep, stubborn donkey and many more are already having fun on the farm, it's your turn to join them.
Gameplay & Features:
- tap the dots or drag & draw lines to connect sequential numbers (123) and upper (ABC) or lower (abc) case letters.
- each dot pronounces the number or letter and so kids learn the alphabets and numbers (1 to 20) and also counting.
- help features for smaller kids where the outline of the animal is shown, the next dot in sequence starts blinking after a 4 second gap and joining the wrong dot makes it say no with an animation.
- to make it more fun you can change the shape or colors of the dots as well.
- Easy and Hard mode with less and more dots respectively and kids can also select reverse numbers and letters to test their skills.
- theme specific ambient music and cute sounds in the entire game to make it more interesting for your young ones.
- applause, cheer and balloons on successfully completing joining of dots.
- animal comes to life and it plays the animal name and sounds audio.
- select the image icon to see real animal pictures, the video icon to see the animal in motion and the parents can help explain the kids the unique facts of each animal which are presented with the images.
- 37 hand drawn animals which looks cute but are detailed enough to recognize features.
- 26 different languages - English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Share this Game
Also from Abuzz
Sorry, your review is too short !