Rate saved, Thank!
2.5 (86 votes)
Description of DIMS
Key Features & Benefits:
1. Drugs details (Indications, Dosage & administrations, Contraindications, Side effects, Precautions & warnings, FDA pregnancy category, Therapeutic class, Pack size & price).
2. Search Drugs (Search by Brand name, Generic name or Condition).
3. Drugs by Brands (A-Z brands).
4. Drugs by Generics (A-Z generics).
5. Drugs by Classes.
6. Drugs by Conditions.
7. Favourite Drugs (Bookmark any brand names).
8. Medical events (Information of international medical events).
9. Feedback (Can directly post your valuable suggestion, advice & comments).
10. Advance search (Can choose different search categories).
DIMS (Drug Information Management System) is the premier mobile drug index apps of Bangladesh for instant clinical drug information references. It is developed by "ITmedicus". DIMS is the most comprehensive, advanced and up-to-date information source on available and recent drug products to serve the healthcare & pharmaceutical professionals in the country. DIMS delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 20,000+ brand name and 1400+ generic drugs to help you find complete & recent information about drugs at the ease of your fingertips.
DIMS is an mobile drug index apps, to be used only as a reference aid and educational purpose and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; neither intended to be a substitute for the exercise of professional judgment and should not be relied upon solely for final treatment decisions.
The clinical information contained in the information is intended as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the knowledge, expertise, skill, and judgment of physicians, pharmacists, nurses, or other healthcare professionals involved in patient care.
We used reliable & authentic data sources and company literatures. Although great effort has been made in compiling and checking the information contained in this apps to ensure that it is accurate, the publisher, the authors, editors and their servants or agents shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the continued currency of the information or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this website whether arising from negligence or otherwise howsoever, or for any consequences arising there from.
A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY REACHING ANY MEDICAL JUDGMENT, AND FOR ANY RESULTING DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY USE OF THE CONTENT BY SUCH MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. BY USE OF THIS APPS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS APPS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND OTHER ERRORS.
Share this App
Also from ITmedicus
Sorry, your review is too short !