Rate saved, Thank!
3.5 (1 votes)
Description of Follow Me
Essential tools for airline pilots developed by an airline pilot!
WARNING: The new EASA duty time regulations are not implemented yet due to lack of time - sorry. A note will inform you about that in the app.
NEW! Version 1.8 with Dangerous Goods Data January 2016 and EASA FTL
- Duty Time Calculation: Based on EASA FTL Regulations, but many parameters can be modified within legal limits. Includes extensions, split duty, rest time, and WOCL. Two databases, one for legal and one for contract rules.
- Dangerous Goods: Search by UN number, label or IMP code or for emergency drill codes. Displays general information about the various classes/divisions.
- Weather: Download METAR/TAF of large airports (search by ICAO or IATA code) worldwide. Maintain a list of favourite stations and retrieve Europe and US SIGMETs (requires internet access).
- Runway Condition Report Decoder
- Car Finder: A photo of the car or a location sign can be made and saved to find it in a parking lot or garage after a long-range flight. Additionally, the car position can be saved on a map and distance/direction to the car are displayed (requires location service).
- SNOWTAM Decoding Information
- Turbulence/Ice Group Decoder
- Crosswind Calculator
- Cold Temperature Altitude Correction
- Fuel Uplift: Calculate Block Fuel from uplift in liters and remaining fuel
- Tankering: Determine if tankering is possible and the corresponding limiting mass and margin.
- Fuel Check
- Point of Equal Time
- Holding Entry
- ICAO Radio Failure Procedures Information
- Add flight times for logbook pages
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !