Rate saved, Thank!
3 (1 votes)
Description of Cogo data collection
Cogo is a simple and easy solution for real-time field location and attribute data collection. It's a mobile GIS tool for land and field surveyors and anyone dealing with environmental and GIS data. Cogo makes location data collection or field surveying fun, faster and more efficient.
Just connect the app with your GIS server (WFS-T) such as GeoServer and start collecting!
Extend the reach of your GIS server to your field workforce and use Cogo to improve the accuracy and currency of your spatial data. Using Cogo admin panel you can create and configure maps, invite users and grant access to fit your workflow needs.
Speed up your workflow and make the data collection more efficient. Take advantage of your own GIS data and post process your data using Desktop GIS software like ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online or QGIS and other tools like MS Excel.
* Collect and update Spatial Data, using the map or GPS
* Fill out easy-to-use map-driven forms
* Customize Your Own Data Collection Forms
* Your data syncs directly to your WFS-T server
* Attach photos
* As easy as Google Maps
* Data collection with multiple users
* Invite users and grant access
* Your data is stored directly in your own GIS server, no strings attached
* Cogo doesn't track you or saves your data locally
* Works with WFS-T compliant services such as GeoServer, ArcGIS server or TinyOWS
* Works if you don't have a GIS server
Cogo is aiming to be helpful in a number of applications including:
* Environmental surveys,
* Woodland surveys,
* Forestry planning and woodland management surveys,
* Agriculture and soils' types surveys,
* Road constructions,
* Land surveying,
* Solar panels applications,
* Roofing and fencing,
* Tree surveys,
* GPS surveying,
* Site surveying and soil samples gathering
If you are surveyor of any kind please check out this app and discover how it can save your time.
Share this App
Sorry, your review is too short !